NEW KIT ON THE WAY!
Navy shirt with red trim, navy skirt / shorts and red socks with blue top.
White top with red trim, navy skirt / shorts and white socks with red top.
Ordering a new shirt:
- Order from Hawkinsport
- Must ensure you get a number printed onto the back of it (juniors and seniors).
- If you have had a shirt number previously then you must keep the same number.
- If this is your first shirt for the club, Hawkinsport will allocate you a number from their spreadsheet (there is some choice if you ask).
You can also purchase...
- ACHC Hoodies (junior and senior sizes)
- ACHC tracksuit bottoms
- ACHC Training Jackets
- We recommend you get some base-layer leggings and tops for the colder weather (although all optional!).
Hawkinsport sell shin pads, hockey sticks, stick bags, gum shields, protective gloves and much more at their shop in Bourne End so pop down to the shop and see what they have to offer. The club gets a small percent of anything our members spend in there, so please use Hawkinsport as much as possible!
The kit is currently available to be sponsored, please contact us for more information if you are interested.
The kit can be purchased from HawkinSport in Bourne End or online